- The order’s recipient is responsible for the payment of VAT, Customs Duty and any other import charges that may
be applied by local authorities. Chancery Wigs is NOT responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested in relation to the shipment of your order, and do not offer refunds for these.
- Our courier partner DHL will contact you to organise such payment, via the email
address used for the order. Please refer to the recipient’s local government information about imported
goods from Australia, and customs charges.
- Although every effort is made to provide you with useful information, all things are subject to constant – and some
times sudden – change. For that reason you should not assume that any information on this site is accurate,
complete or up to date. If you want to make sure you have the latest and most accurate information then you
should contact us directly via email.
- It follows that Chancery Wigs cannot accept liability for any form of loss or damage that might result from
anyone relying on information contained on this site.
- Chancery Wigs has no control over – and accepts no responsibility for – the suitability, completeness or accuracy
of any material contained on any other website which is linked to this website. Chancery Wigs does not
endorse any product or service that might be offered on any linked site.
- This site should only be displayed in full screen format. Bandfinder accepts no responsibility for any
information which might appear in any other format.
- Unless otherwise indicated, (C) copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to Chancery Wigs.
Apart from fair dealing as permitted under copyright law, no part may be reproduced or otherwise used for
any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Chancery Wigs.
- Publication of material on this site does not create any license for other people to use in any way the trade
marks, logo and visual identity of Chancery Wigs.
Should you have any questions, contact us.